Interior: Boys Don‘t Cry (Sweden)
Project manager: Ergolain Projektai
Photos: Vytenis Budrys
The renewed SWEDBANK customer service center welcomes with renewed spaces and a new approach to the bank’s customers and employees.
Functionality, comfort, quality – most important features for a customer visiting a bank branch, and productivity, convenience, coziness – what the workplace is focused on to create mutual values.
We implemented the concept created by the designers with both standard series furniture and custom-made furniture.
The vision of the project architects was fulfilled with the highest quality materials selected and Ergolain expert insights and experience.
Note the Ergolain furniture in this project:
- Reception area – a reception furniture and a wooden wall that functionally separates the space
- An eight-seater high collaboration table with chairs
- Wooden wall for the customer service area and tables with glass partitions
- Sofa system
- Upholstered chairs and customer chairs
- Height-adjustable work and waiting tables
- Kitchen space – cabinets, tables, chairs, sofas
GET THE OFFER FOR MY PROJECT